Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FGS Dong Zen Temple 2010 (II)

Here is my second visit to Dong Zen temple. This time, i manage to takes the night scenery..






















So fast, CNY ended. The festivities over there, you can feel it in the temple ground itself. Even though the heat is unbearable, but the serenity, the deco, the laughter's and fun, the colourful flowers and lanterns, the compassion of Buddha's faces and the programs that organizes really perfected the one's CNY mood.

As compared to last year, you'll noticed that, they are actually scaled down the deco part, maybe due to the economy or the bad weather (flowers, mostly chrysanthemums, cannot bare to the hot heat). But yet, they expanded the temple, the car-park areas and the food court.


Not forgetting that I also take the opportunity to pray for good year ahead for me, my family and my friends. Hope that Buddha's bless us with great bliss and open up our ignorance heart and mind. May the metta be with you. See FGS Dong Zen in 2011!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The full set of photos can be view from my facebook account. Feel free to visit. Don't forget to view my previous post here
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates