Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Living With Good Feng Shui

Title: Living With Good Feng Shui - Lilian Too Invites You To Her Home
Author: Lilian Too
Photographer: Chris Yeo
Publisher: Konsep Books
ISBN: 9789673290390

Back Cover text
Lilian Too invites you into her home...and into her life, explaining how she uses Feng Shui to enhance every corner of her living, working and entertaining space.

"This has been our home since 1976, the Year of the Dragon...Jeniffer was born the following year and her arrival after ten years of trying very hard to have a baby instantly confirmed for us. My husband and I, that the Feng Shui of our new home was an improvement over our previous home.

We have lived here since the Period of 6 and it is now Period 8 (ohhh not those period that woman having, regarding these period thing, in Feng Shui a period consist of 20 years, meaning 2004 to 2024 is Period 8); and our fortunes have been much affected by the Feng Shui of the house these past 39 years. Here in these pages I share highlights of my life, as a career woman, a wife, a mother, and now a writer and a teacher, in recent years, my work in Feng Shui through my books and through World of Feng Shui has seen the house grow in size, becoming more Feng Shui intensive in its decor and definitely more spiritual..reflecting as it does my passion of Feng Shui and for Buddhist holy objects.

This book has been produced to share the many ways I use the living skill of Feng Shui to enhance and improve our lives. It has been great fun putting it together, for which I thank my lovely daughter Jeniffer so much for she and her team of designers have truly made, this an amazingly enjoyable experience. I also want to thank Chris my son-in-law for his stunning pictures. He really makes my home come alive. please enjoy the beautiful pictures and my stories of the old days, of the whys and the wherefores of my life and my living spaces..." - Lilian Too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a coffee-table book. The pictures in the book are taken by his son-in-law while Lilian's explaining why she put such deco and Feng Shui stuffs on certain locations. I am not those that practices "putting Feng Shui objects" to enhance lucks. I am so not putting a kobis (cabbage) to enhance my wealth, lame mandarin ducks to increase my relations luck. I bought her book because I like the house that being deco with Buddha's statues, Tibetan's Buddhism monks, rituals, and many more interior deco. The pictures in the book is nice and beautiful. Maybe because I really likes things and stuffs related to Buddhism. But hor, the price for the book is not cheap oh. RM138.00. I bought the book because I got rebate voucher upon my points redemption. So i forks out little money only. So go steal one from the nearest bookstore. Just left your money at cashier will do.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Liked your post. Someday I hope to write a book where the royalties will pay for the copies I give away.
    :-)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Glad u like it. Don't hope, if the book is out, I will be the first to grab one. ^^

    ReplyDelete

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates