Saturday, March 20, 2010

BookXcess, Here I Come!!

The title of this post seem that I have a big appetite on buying tons of books, but is near "month-end", so must control a bit. So after spending my miserable 3 hours in office today, finally I managed to visit the new BookXcess's store (just two doors away from the previous location) in Amcorp Mall, Petaling Jaya. I thought it will be heavy jams, as the news on its opening spreading all over the town and even features up on newspaper. But I easily got my car parked. The new store is really spacious, comfortable and impressive in term of the books that sells there. Even better than the Popular's bookstore downstairs.

Here are some pictures I took on my visit today





They always manage to forked the money out of me, because the books that sells there are too attractive. I can't resists on not buying good title in cheap prices. I even spotted some titles that are very new, such as, The Murder of King Tut, Paulo Coelho's The Winner Stand Alone, Stephanie Meyer's The Host and lots more. Visit their website for the books lists.

Here are what I've bought.
Business Stripped Bare, Richard Branson

Buy.ology, Martin Lindstrom

Binu and The Great Wall, Su Tong


I also got a bookmark upon my purchase.

These are addition to my book collections. Definitely going to hang out more at BookXcess to hunt more affordable great books before to Empi'h, Bobular, Porders and Qinoguniya. Why pay more, right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I don't like is the complex parking rates. Too expensive and the worst is the stupid autopay machines always out of order. Shame on them (Amcorp management) on collecting such rates from us. I am so definitely takes the LRT next time.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates