Friday, March 26, 2010

Isaac

Is almost half year already since I joined this company (enclosed), the one that gives me the most deep impression is Isaac. I had heard many funny things about him before and after I joined through my sister and some colleagues. Yeah my sister working in the same place where I am. Many of those funny stories are heard from, but me personally experienced some of his jokes and funny acts too.

(This is him)

Known him through his betting with my sister who dares him to say "hi' to me. As I thought why on earth this guy so friendly enough and even bother to said "Hi" to me. (he bets on RM10 with my sis). Funny funny. He is a friendly, nice but not humble, happy and talkative, high in self-confidence which many cannot stands, some of his juniors are afraid of him (which I dunno why), self-praised and most of all, hilarious.

Here are some of his lame and crazy things he did. Well, during one of my conversation with him through phone, I asked him something while he keep denying it. So I said "Don't ga-ga laaa.." (in chinese, "ga-ga" means don't bluff), then he reply "I am not lady". and I was wondering what he meant. Then I asked what you mean you not lady and he said, he is not Lady Ga Ga. Lame not? Hahahaha

Our working place has four craziest lifts that I ever seen. When you idle in the dumb lift for more than 20 seconds, the buzzer will trigger off. Then if you don't close the lift's door, it will hanged and the buzzer "rang" again. So got one time, me, my sis and him was in the same lift. This dumb lift is not moving as the door keeps open after we close it (I mean we press close button). So this Isaac goes jumps at the lift. Me and my sister's eyes widen up and asked him why did he do that for? He said so the lift will start moving. = ='

And the most funniest thing was he changed the water filter container. I am so not going to tell it here cause I scare he will personally comes and kill me. But that was the funniest story I heard that make me remember him. Anyway, yesterday was his last day in the company after endured almost 4 years here. Even some ladies going to miss him much. You know what, pssst, I heard some aunties said: 

Lady 1: Hey heard that lengzhai Isaac leaving today leeehh.
Lady 2: Yameh, really ah, why ah?
Lady 1: Yala, he leaving today, tseez tseez tseez, another lengzhai leaving. But hor he really look like Moses Chan (Moses Chan is an Hong Kong actor)
Lady 2: Moses Chan? Where got, he where got so handsome
Lady 1: ....is like not happy cause his handsome is leaving today...so the conversation stop there...

I was like stunned there....cause Isaac's look mix with Moses Chan's, the Lady 1 feelings, what Lady 2 said all rojak in my head, I smirks till my face is turned red because I can feel the warmness on my face. This is the music that played on my head. Pity Lady 1 (Someone secretly cried for you)



So if you asked me will me and my sis misses him? Definitely abit lor. He is my first friend in this company and my sis always talk bout him. The best thing to give him on his departure was wishes. Hey I don't mean it to be sounded like funeral's speech ok?

Here, we sincerely hope him have a pleasant environment and smooth career advancement on his new job. Good luck, Uncle Isaac !!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates