Sunday, March 21, 2010

There's No Way But Up

Title: There's No Way But Up
Author: David Lai
Publisher: Kechara Media and Publications
ISBN: 9789675365256


Back Cover text
"I have gone through so much with Rinpoche over the past few years and when I reflect upon the many difficult times, I think that they were pretty amazing. They were amazing because I went through them bravely without running away (although I thought about it a million times over. By facing myself, many people have noticed that I have changed over time and some have even said that I have transformed."

There's No Way But Up, David Lai's first book, is a sincere, no-holds barred and very personal portrait of how a spoilt young man makes his own spiritual journey and finds life-changing results from the Dharma.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This book is about David's personal life journey from his childhood, his college life, his working life, till he meet a men in a gym that changes his life forever. With his little interest and knowledge on Buddhism but turned into great significance and dedications soon after he meet Rinpoche (his spiritual guidance teacher). The book also enhances with many David's personal pictures at the end of every chapters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Visit his blog at David Lai  and Fridae for more info about the book and author
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates