Friday, March 12, 2010

Think Big: Make It Happen In Business And Life

Title: Think Big: Make It Happen In Business And Life
Author: Donald Trump & Bill Zanker
Publisher: Collins Business
ISBN: 9780061547843


Back Cover text
Rise to dizzying heights of success by thinking big!

Donald J. Trump is an icon: the very definition of the American success story. The star of The Apprentice and developer of some of the planet's most prestigious real estate, he's been on the bottom and risen to become one of the world's wealthiest men.

Bill Zanker started The Learning Annex with $5,000 and grew it into a $5 million a year company. That was before he met Donald Trump. Thirty months later, after Zanker learned to think Big himself, The Learning Annex is generating over $100 million a year in sales and still growing.

Together, they're living examples of how thinking BIG and knowing when to back up your opinions aggressively regardless of what your critics of opponents might say, can help you maximize your personal and professional achievements. For the first time ever, you too can learn Trump's secrets to thinking BIG! Learn:
  • Momentum: the Big Mo. How to get it and how to get it back. 
  • Revenge: how and when to get it (and why it's so sweet).
  • "I love you, now sign this!" Why contracts in business and personal life are so important. 
  • Real-life stories from people who've applied the think BIG formula in their own lives.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This book is in my shelf for almost 3 weeks. It was a gift from my friend. When I look at the book's cover, with Donald's cocky face and gesture, I put it aside. Furthermore, when I watched The Apprentice, I don't like his kick-ass attitude, thinking so big as he can has everything he ever wanted in just a blink of an eye.

When I stacked and rearrange my books that scatters all over my place into the shelves, I looked at the book which I felt sorry to my friend that she so eagerly wanted me to read it but never even flip a page, so I glance through the first few pages. Hmmm, it caught my attention with Bill's stories on how Thinking Big change his life. The page just turn itself as I read on. Very interesting indeed. Now I have different perspective on how Donald personalities was and why he acted so and why he always kicks people's ass. Worth reading it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More info, visits:
Slide Share (Preview Chapter)
Make Money Myself
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Thinking big has to be thinking right!
    Self improvement takes precise insight on the Natural Fundamentals of How to Excel

    It begins with a naturally correct sense of destiny to lead an error-free life, to happiness and success! Globally and over time, wise people such as Plato, Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison and typically Lao Tzu all lived by natural laws, pursuing the reality of life.
    The reality of life is largely determined by the cosmic energy imprinted by our birth. This energy determines our endowments and life path. There is a simple procedure to map out our cosmic energy; there are calendars on cycles of cosmic flows. Clearing out these fundamentals is the first step on the right track to succeed!

    Lily Chung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap I totally agree with that. Without the right thinking, we are only i the stagnant state where we will not progress.

    ReplyDelete

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates