Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ricky Martin Is Gay

Ricky Martin just announced that he's coming out of the closest, which mean he is gay. He is joining many other celebrities such as Adam Lambert, Clay Aiken, Chad Allen, Sean Hayes, Stephen Gately (died), Lance Bass, Alan Cumming, Niel Patrick Harris, Elton John, Ellen DeGeneres and lots more.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After years of keeping quiet about his personal life, pop star Ricky Martin has announced that he is gay.
"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Ricky said in a message posted on his offical Web site. "I am very blessed to be who I am." 


Ricky said writing his memoir and thinking about his two twin sons led him to go public.

"To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment," he wrote.
Read more at Yahoo!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am so busybody to go blog this. I don't have much comment on this, just that by doing so, this will help increase my blog traffics. Hahaha. Just wish you good luck and good luck again for the coming out. For sure people now likes William Hung more than him. Kidding only!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
All pics are taken from Google images
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates