Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FGS Dong Zen Temple Jenjarom 2010

Every year without fail, we will visit Dong Zen temple. This year might be the simplest deco I ever seen. Maybe because they expanded the temple ground and their budget was tighten. The only thing with the bad side of it was visitors need to park their vehicles at the cleared palm's trees ground. I can tell you that it was a long way to walk into the temple ground. Here are the pics which I took yesterday.


The handsome Buddhas

Little monks and Boddhisatva

The Long-Men grottoes replica
Simple garden deco

Lumbini garden

Baby Siddhartha with enormous big eye

Ferris wheel

Awakening bell

Little monk meditating

Wishing Tree

33 Boddhisatvas

Marvellous Malaysia Tiger Lantern

Buddha Maitreye

Wishing pond

Cherry blossom

The Long-Men Grottoes art

I only manage to took these daytime photos on tat day, but I will visit the temple again before CNY end. And hope the time when I re-visit, I will get to take the night scene where the temple will fully lights by lantern and colorful decorations.Wait for my second visit to FGS Dong Zen....
Share:

2 comments:

  1. just went there, lots of people, very worth it..the view at nite is so much much nicer than daytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went there for 2nd time and this time manage to take some night scenery..will upload soon...

    ReplyDelete

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates