Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spreading the Dhamma

Well I'm a Buddhist and brought up in a Buddhist family. Follows the path of Buddhism mainly in Mahayana but I do practice teachings from both Theravada and Vajrayana too. I am also interested in Religious Studies. This post is created generally as my first step to spreading the Buddha Dhamma and to share my collections of books, music’s, images, free e-books and thoughts on Buddhism. Hoping that, from this post and more to come in future, I will able to share it with you all who are interested in Buddhism. I am not a Buddhist having vast knowledge about Buddhism, but I do hope that I can start turning the Dharma wheel in the form of blogging. Hope that the information here can bring out the interest of Buddhism to everyone who read this blog. May the Metta be with you.


There are many Buddhist center in Malaysia. Yet only a few have their on website. Here are the few where I visited the most.

Buddhanet
Buddhist Links
Nalanda
Fo Guang Shan
Kechara
Than Hsiang
Buddhism Now

(Will update more links if I found more)
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates