Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Books and CDs!!

During my recent visit to Dong Zen temple, I manage to get two books and two cd's. Both of the books are written by Master Hsing Yun and also sequels to the previous where I  think  I'd bought it during my last year visit to the temple. Seriously, Master Hsing Yun wrote many books. You can visit here for more info about all his works. These are the titles:
  • Prescription For The Heart: Between Ignorance and Enlightenment 2 
  • A Moment, A Lifetime: Between Ignorance and Enlightenment 3. 


Other than the two books, I also bought two new albums by Imee Ooi. You can listen to the previews of her other albums here.


The titles are
  • Hyms of the Pureland 
  • Heart of Repentance

Will review on the books and cds on next post cause hometown internet very slow..
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates