Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy 2010 CNY!!

Usher the Metal Tiger and bidding goodbye to the Earth Ox. CNY is just around the corner which falls on this Sunday. This year, I hope that CNY will be more memorable and meaningful compare to the previous year because last year a few days after CNY is my final’s for my final semester on my degree. I was struggling myself to studies to refrains from the temptations of being slacking and being jolly on the 1st and 2nd day of CNY.

So this year, plans have been made to make sure what I loss from the previous year will be double up on this year with my one week long holiday which officially kick-off on this Saturday.

Day 1 – Enjoy being single which collects more ang-pau (I emphasized on the quality inside the red packet rather than the quantity I receive) and enjoy nice vegetarians dishes cook by my mum.

Day 2 – Visit granny from mum’s side (meaning collect more ang-pau) and then straight go to visit my Must-Visit  Places During CNY, Dong Zen Temple. Hope to take down many nice pictures over there and not forgetting to pray for more blessing and bliss on this year.
Day 3 – A 5 days 4 nights visit to Penang. 

Day 9 – Start my first day of working on Chinese’s lunar calendar.   So here I wish all my friends A Happy Prosperous Chinese New Year!! Huat ah~~~~!!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates