Tuesday, February 2, 2010

U Say Hot, Cow Say Nice!!

Chinese New Year is approaching, and the weather is definitely going to be hot as hell. Just don't why this is the season where I hated the most, spring. It's unusual hot, when you go out for lunch, you can feel that the sunlight's are poking your skin like needles. Yesterday was holiday, so me and my sis when for CNY shopping, while on the way back home,we passed through a place where it look like a deserted with a lots of grass and weeds grows wildly there. So many cows gathered there. I don't know if the cows is being rear over there or the cowherd's brings them over there for feeding. It's 320pm when I look at my watch and I can feel the sunlight's is still burning even though I'm in the car. I don't know that do cows sweat or will it be getting any darker when exposed to such hot sun but what I noticed was those handsome cows happily chewing on the grass and weeds with its naked back facing the super hot sun. How do I know it's happy? Well I saw every one of them swinging their tails left and right.

(This pics only give you a rough sight on what I saw, pls imagine with that 1-3pm sun glare)

Yeah, I know that the tail is suppose to used to chase away the flies that wanting to land on their arse, but if you think of it, as the Chinese saying, "Like playing gitar in front of the cows" means meaningless or don't give a f**k, the cows actually didn't hell care what flies or birds land on its arse or back. Therefore, I'm very confident to conclude that the cows is happily chewing under the hot sun.

Another Chinese saying that "When the heart is still, and you will feel the chill" and I'm pretty sure that this is true. As you see, the cows can fully concentrate on chewing the grass without notice (I dunno they notice or not) or even not care being under the hot sun. I supposed to be felt ashamed as the cows can stand on such hot weather while I'm protected from the sun and with air-cond, yet I'm complaining so much. Pity those who works in construction site.

Anyway, I wish everyone who stayed in Malaysia, happy enduring the heatiness for another two months.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image: Flickr
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates