Thursday, April 8, 2010

Got New, Don't Want Old

Got my new car a week ago. Having a new car, more money needed to forks out, more time needed to give in while lots lots more responsibilities piles up. Sigh...., to get rid of the old car is easy but to maintain a new car is no joke. Again, money, time and responsibilities. I am nagging here. In order to save up some money, I ran- sacked my old car to see anything that can be use back or not. You know la, economy not good. Plus I am earned low income only.

(Not my car of course) 

When I cleared up the old car, I never knows that I kept so much rubbish inside my car. I always sound my friends if I saw their car's pile up with rubbish. I even tell them that, "My car will never in this mess". Sound so pro but me myself is same like than them. But of cause I am a bit better than them, cause I put the rubbish under the seats and inside my car boot. Hahahaha...

Inside my car boot, I found many mysterious and items which gone missing long long time ago. Such as, my CDs covers, one-side sock, broken umbrella, car's stickers from those you-donate-money-and-get-one, those Thai's monks amulets, coins where no longer used in the country, plastic bags that degraded, slippers, pamphlets (2006 and onwards), petrol's receipts, toothpicks, comb (dunno whose) and worst, cockroaches and ants. Yes, those dirty little tiny animals where I accommodate them with such long hospitalities. But all died after I sprays them with Shieldtox. Must clean clean before sell to other.


After cleaning and thrown away all the rubbish, I collect those items which I can reuse, my car's seats protector, sunglasses, my hanging plush, and some amulets. So heavyhearted. Even though the old car do make me angry sometime over some glitches on the road, but before this, still it took me to many places. Sad sad...

Now having my new car, I do sad sometimes, sad because many things needed to be done, efforts, money and time ( I am a lazy person you know). For example, when reaches certain mileage, I need go service it, I need to bath it (new mah) every week, save some money up to do sun-screens films, floor carpets, and need to brave through a few months of sleepless nights if you recall my nightmares on those smokers living around my living area. Click here. I am damn worried because I parked my car outside of the house as I am sharing the car pouch with other (got schedule who's who park in). Not like my previous female housemate, oh yeah, will blog about that crazy girl. Just recall her in my mind, I already feel the heat in me. Bitch aside.

I sincerely pray to Gods or protectors from various religions, please protect my new car by being invisible to that crazy smoker so he won't throws cigarette onto my car from now till I left my car. And also please bless my old car so the new owner will treat 'him' good, not like me kept so many rubbish. And not forgetting too on forgiving my cruelness on killing those cockroaches and ants.

Guess what is my new car model leh.....

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates