Monday, April 26, 2010

Zip Opened

There was a time when I went to a bookstore in Ikano looking for a book which is located under Classic section. As usual, the Asian Literature (just opposite the Classic's) section always have a few aunties standing there browsing some books. So after scanning the top most and the middle row at the shelves, I didn't see the title I want and I squad down to search at the lower compartment. To my surprise, the down part of the shelve have many titles I wanted to get. So I was squatting there happily browsing those books.  Then this lady also squad down, smile at me and she was squatting there reading a book . So I smiled back and din bother her anymore while I was busy browsing which books to get.

After a few minutes, I heard some tearing sound. Something like cloth being tear open. I was holding a book, in squatting position and some of the books are placed on my lap. This lady next to me turn her head and look at me.  The sound is getting more obvious. I was thinking, shit lor, my pants is tearing (definitely is the ass part, squatting mah). So I thought the sound came from me. My mind was turning fast, whispering shit shit shit.....die die die, so embarrassing....and went......teariiiiiing.........oooopen.......hold on.....OPEN? .........yeah sound of zip open sound.


And then, I heard a long zip open sound and it was like half minute time. Ziiiiiiiippppppppppp...........

Now I am sure the sound was not made by me because how on earth while I was on this position my zip can open leh. Impossible mah. So I turned my head a look back at the lady next to me. She was too looking at me with a sympathy look and she still thinking the sound came fro me plus she was looking at my ass.

I stand up slowly to make sure and check. Partly covering my front part with the book I am holding and to my relief nothing happen on my zip. I slowly touch my ass to check got any cracking part or not. (hey, where got time to care what a lady would think of you while you adjusting, touching and checking your pant and zip in front of her?) So I slowly move away the book that covering my front part (to show her my zip is not open). And then she looked away as she knew the sound was not from me.

Since I am standing, I still look around to see where the sound come from. There was only a few people  standing at the far end corner and for sure the sound was not from them. Impossible. Then I look back down to the lady who still squatting there, reading the book she's holding. Then I saw something and the previous tearing and open sound was now for sure are from her. Oh yeah...did I mention the lady is a bit plumy? Yeah she was a bit. The lower back part of her skirt has teared resulting the zip being opened. (many office's ladies like to wear this type of body-fit black skirt which have the zip on the back part). I really dunno how to explained the thing but I know the tearing is resulted by her tight and tension around her waist while she squat down.


Oh god, how was I going to let her know. While I was figuring how was I going to tell her, she turns her head toward me and unconsciously my finger already pointing to her back. 

Lady: Sorry?
Me: Miss, your.....
Lady: Yes.....
Me: Your zip......
Lady: Very calmly saying.....OH......argh.......again.........hmmmmm.........thanks ya........
Me: Quiet for a few seconds, wondering what she mean "again"......Ok.....you're welcome......and I cabut.....

Followed by that incident, I dunno why my confidence already broke and constantly I will check my zip and my pants whenever I squat down, standing up and after went to toilet, just to make sure. So one of my friend noticed that and he always tease me..."Niamah.....why you always touch your zip? You scare your "lan" (harsh word in Cantonese meaning dick) fly away meh...."

Then I replied, "Scared lor, not like you this pervert and coward shit, always unzip and now ur balls gone missing".

Now, I think I better start be a bit more confident. It really look indecent to keep touching my down part. Not that I am pervert or rude, but to make sure mah.... somemore the urge to touch and check my zip is just too strong.

My advise to you'll is you too better check your zip regularly regardless you are male or female. In case  if yours is open, elephant trunk or bunga kekwa (chrysanthemum) may waving and saying, Hello World.....muahhahahaha
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates