Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One Year Plus Plus

It's been a year plus since I work in KL in my current job. Still remember my first day of work was quite a boring one not because of the work but because of the office environment. My IT Dept was in 10th floor where only 5 people including me in the room. Not forgetting being new, get bullied by one senior and the nightmare of jam on the way back to my PJ house! 

When I first work in KL, I can feel the tense and the high living costs compare to my previous job. The parking fees, expensive foods, the craziness of jam for no reason, the high-speed walking pace of people around where eventually you will need to follow suit. Not forgetting also there been a change in my lifestyle too. Not like before, it only takes me less than 20mins to go to work minus the jam and the peak hours, and now I have to drive from PJ to KL everyday Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday which normally more than 1/2 hour.

Previously, I had plenty of time before and after working, I can do my puja, reads some books, play my online games, watch TV drama, and some workouts here and there. And now its seems that time is not enough. Not enough to sleep, to hang out, to relax and to.....

Though I'm not complaining but even I do want to complaint, is already 1 year plus and get to used to such lifestyle. Just take it as a destined change, gain new experiences and to enjoy everything comes and goes.

I used to get around very often and thanks to this job I managed to changed a new car where I get rid of my old car that brings me so much problem, get a new camera, and my lovely IPhone4. Compare to my previous job, the pay is just too low, working more than 12 hours plus what I hate the most is to work on weekends. But somehow I missed the job so much, my superior Miss Jenny and all the books around me.

A few days  more we're celebrating Christmas and then a week more we're welcoming 2011. Many of my friends asked me why don't I get a new job as my current company provide such low benefits. Think over it, also true geh, is time for me to change environment and also to move forward.

Well, it looks like I'm going to start all over again on the coming year.....
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates