Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have You Ever?

Today the weather is not that good. It's raining early in the morning. The sound of the rain that hit my car  when I'm driving to work is so loud until I've no mood listen to any of the daily stupid & boring radio's programs. While driving with the sound of the hard pour rain, my mind started to wander off, thinking and thinking. Sometimes I wonder do others will ever wanted something so bad that you could do anything to get it and you’d go on hoping and hoping that till you can't sleep, eat and the things you desire will be finally yours?


Also, do you ever desire for something so much to the point that you know that it would be impossible and finally gave up hoping it but that very thing comes sometime longer?

I always gave up on certain things that I wanted so much, for I felt that it would be impossible and hopeless to continue hoping for what my heart wants, especially when the things I wanted is beyond my reach and those that need someone help me achieve it. 

Indeed what Buddha said is very true. Desire, especially on material things, will truly creating a huge suffering to our very own self. Therefore, I starting to give up hoping on things I would not need it, so that I can help myself by not hurt and disappointed when things don't get it my way. Now, I truly believe that if you're really fated with that very thing, sooner or later, they will comes to you.


Waiting, wanting, desire, hoping, praying hard, desperation, imagine perhaps mischievous are all making you losing yourself. Why not spares yourself and myself from all the foolishness by doing something more meaningful and moreover you'll get liberation in return.  Stop dreaming on something useless and meaningless. Be mindful. 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates