Friday, December 17, 2010

I Am Lazy

Damn it...what a tiring month..

Almost everyday, including weekends, I woke up at around 630am...only manage to sleep like about 6 hours or if lucky enough, 7 hours..then most of my time are spend in office (almost 11 hours).

Actually I wanted to finish up a few books where I got it during BBW sales. But due to the tiredness and laziness, all the books now stacking up in a corner on top of my shelve. Now, I can see the dust is getting thicker by day.



That is why I seldom review them on my blog. Every weeks, without fail, sure got something up to on weekend. You see, where got time?  Beside going to Dharma classes, meeting up some friends, shopping for new year cloths + xmas gifts and also working on my statue's painting else I will get some time to sleep. 

Is good to be busy, but to be busy on this then for sure we need give up on that ...Suppose to update my blog in office, but I must said that all because of the office's chair till sometime my back is getting some unexplainable aches therefore the mood to types is gone. End up just FB-ing. If you gonna says that all these are excuses, yes you are damn right. Hahahaha...Dunno la, just lazy whenever think of what should I blog.

So having unexpected good mood this morning, I faster blog something to cover up my laziness and hope some of my readers (which I really dunno got or not) will understand why this blog is getting suck's by days.  But here I need to thanks those who really comes and read this blog. Thank you so much. Muaks!! 
In future, I hope that I can blog more to prove I'm not that lazy actually.. ^^
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates