Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Between Car, Bus and Train

Under normal circumstances, my first choice will always been car over LRT/bus. Reasons being:


1. I hate crowded places
2. Malaysia's public transport's timing are sucks (bus and KTM) and I just hate waiting. Sometimes, I don't mind waiting, but not knowing how long I have to wait will make me have high blood pressure.. eventhough I am Buddhist, supposing I sud control my anger and be patient but as you may heard of what people said about Malaysia's public transports system, "even a Buddha will get angry" hahahaha. Another thing would be the passengers. This is one of the very few things that pissed me off badly. Bergasak-gasak masuk, once stood there will stand there till he/she gets out (cant even be tolerant abit), and talking non-stop especially those who on HP or want everyone to know their pathetic stories ....

I do experienced taking monorail from my office to Hang Tuah station. It's actually a very short journey but the craziness of what human can do when they're desperating want to balik rumah. Dunno because they miss their loves one or to catch their favorite drama series or whatever it's,  they can pushed you into the train even if you don't want, especially after office hour. So crazy I tell you. Inside the train, I was already can't move, with peoples hold on to the poles or the hanging belts, I am totally standing inside the deadlock of hands. And most of them are sweating. Those who grabbing the hanging belts for sure their armpits are exposed and worst of all these uncles and guys are standing around me, urgh.....I think I don need to put more details on this. End of story and no more monorail when after office hours. 

KL is really an unpredictable city. Sometime the roads are smooth seem like everyone's having holiday and sometime it jam like nobody business. Another encounter that makes me feel that taking public transports especially buses is not convenient for me is because I have small bladder. Yes as I said I have early sign of old age sickness. I keen to pee even I din drink water. Weird huh? So if I take buses, when I really wanted to pee, I think I should prepare adult's diapers. Hehehehe!!

We all know how crazy parking rates would be in KL city, some minor jam here and there, pertol price are increasing, still I prefer to drive to work because
1. I will not have to rush like mad-hag to chase for buses and trains
2. Listen to my favorite musics while driving
3. Can stop by any petrol station or complexes to relief myself (hey is peeing only)
4. Need not have to breathe in some "harmful and smelly" air (aircon dont count as in LRT n buses also have moreover air inside there more harmful I guess hahahah)
5. Can save a lot of time where I can use the extra time to do my stuffs

This entry may sound rude and some of you (those of you who take public transports) might cursing my ass right now. Hereby, I just wanna say sorry on this but hey, don't you think if you really have your own transport, will you even considering to take public transport especially in Malaysia? If I am living in Singapore or Japan, I don't even have to buy my own car. (prices of cars here is super high even it's so call national car). So no offend here and I just having my own preference of choosing between driving to work or to take public transports.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates