Thursday, March 10, 2011

iSlow and iHang Everyone??

Last year, when iPhone4 was released in Malaysia, most of the rich rich people rushed to grab one (till some din sleep that night during the launching in The Garden Mid Valley only wanting to be among the first to get hold of the smartphone) and I am too in that list provided I get it on the other day with Digi (I got my nice sleep, comfortably bought the iPhone and used it on that very day and to emphasized here I am not rich laaaa ~ ~ ~ ~

I can said that this iPhone I am using had really filled up most of my days either when I have spare time, waiting for friends, waiting for food to be serve, queing, pooping  and times that required to be filled with. Most of the time I used it to play games (Angry Birds lor damn!!), listening to music and snap photos till almost out of memory.32GB is too little....


But then many has said that iPhone will not hang in term of the operating system is very intelligent stable, not using Flash to run applications and  bla bla bla. More in more mine is still under warranty, so mah use it to the max lor. Then lately maybe she ( I am refering "it" as a "she" because she is my third wife hahaha after my car n DSLR's camera) started to get tired or maybe she's infected with my old age symptoms. So now my iPhone hanged and sometimes it's not responding. OH NOOOOOOOO~ ~ ~ 

Will get back to Digi regarding on this...Hope the sickness that haunting my babe now will be over soon.... Cross fingers!!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates