Friday, May 21, 2010

Justin Bieber

Caught one very nice song from OneFM this morning when I am on my way to office. At first, I seriously thought that the singer was a female, I mean he really sound like Rihanna. After the song being played, I only managed to heard the dj said Justin something something, and the word, Baby. When I reached office, turn on my PC and the first thing I did was Googled "Justin Baby" to get the full title and the singer name and  I YouTube it, oh.... "she" is a he.

The song is really nice. Love the music and the rhythm.....searching for more on Justin Bieber's then this very cute video came up on the recommendation bar. I think I should share this with you'll. You might have watched them already but still, just watch them.....



A 3-years-old cried over Justin Bieber



This is the full video of Justin Bieber, Baby

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is Justin Bieber?
Read it HERE
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates