Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day is just around the corner which falls on this Sunday. Mother's Day is celebrated to honor all mothers and express gratitude for the hardships they bear in bringing up a child. So what's your plans? Where and how you gonna celebrate this special day with your mum?


Here I just wanted to show you a few clips.






Call My Name ( 叫阮的名 )


Translation for the MV
Who calls my name? It resembles my sorrow (誰在叫阮的名一句比一句痛 )
Asking whether I’m alright in the coldness (親像在問阮甘會驚寒 )
I don’t need other to tell me and I know it in my heart (不需要別人來講 阮心內嘛知影 )
It’s your voice… It’s your voice (是你的聲 是你的聲)
Who lives in my dream? It stays forever in me (誰在阮的夢一住就一世人)
Afraid the dawn might break us apart (尚驚日頭會將咱們拆散 )
Though I am far away from here, I still know it in my heart (雖然離開那呢遠 阮猶原會知影 )
It’s your shadow… It’s your shadow (是你的影 是你的影 )


Call my name… I will listen whole-heartedly (叫阮的名 阮用一生斟酌聽 )
Never let you know when I was young that. You are every part of my life (當初細漢袂赴乎你瞭解 你是阮的生命 )
Call my name, I need your companion (叫阮的名 阮需要你來作伴 )
My life journey, I’d love you to carry my hand across (人生的路途阮愛你牽阮走)
(Translate by BoonMing)

(I sincerely dedicated this song to my mother - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Precious Mother

Mom You've given me so much,
Love from your heart
and the warmth of your touch.
The gift of life and you're a friend to me.
We have a very Special Bond
which only comes from God...
I'm sure you agree.
As a child I would say Mommy I Love You,
Now you're my Mother so dear
I love you even more
with each and every new year.
If I could had chosen,
I would have picked no other.
Than for you...to be my lifelong friend
and Precious Mother
.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Love You Mum!!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates