Friday, May 7, 2010

Cows Wor??

The four of us went for dinner. One of my friend, Jen asked,

Jen: "Eh Lil, want ask hor, your baby boy one month take how many tins of susu?"

Lil: "My boy ah? Usually 2 tins. But depends la, sometimes I give him porridge instead of milk. Why ah?"

Jen: "My boy la, so good in drinking milks. Finish the last one liao. Sometimes 1 cup not enuf, then nag for more. So I need to put in extra scoop every-time so that he feel more full. The susu now very expensive, got DHA la, dunno what kind of acid la, so next time if my son do badly in schools, I will definitely sue the susu company"

We laugh....

Jen: "So later after dinner who want teman me go get the susu?"

Soo, Lil and me just nod.

Me: Teasing her..... “Hey Jen, since your boy so kuat minum susu, why not go find one 'nai ma' or 'bela' some cows?" (nai ma are those ladies who make living on selling their breast's milk)

We all laughs

Jen: "You all are terribly super 38!!....how to bela cows in my place. Cars also no place to park. If I go bela cows, DBKL sure come saman me"

We all laugh out loud. 

Lil: "Ya lor, if Jen can bela cows, she save a lot le....you know why? She no longer need to go get instant susu liao. The cows are always reading for milking. Fresh and free from chemicals, hahahahah"

Soo: "Yalor, somemore Jen so lazy....the cows can eat all the grass, not need go lawn the garden and the little tiny patch in front of her porch"

Jen:"Good idea hor"...she already a bit not cool as we teasing her...but she just laugh sarcastically....but Soo din notice that and he keep on teasing her....

Soo: "Eh!! not forgetting the shit, you can take and put in for your flowers and plants. Somemore your husband likes to gardening, he will save a lot"

Hearing the cows dung we can't help but laugh harder......

Soo: "Then when the cows no more susu already, you can go potong them for their meat"

Me and Lil looked at each other and signaling, oh noooo...we all knew that Jen don't eats beef, same goes to me and Lil....

Soo: "So Jen, don't forget if you can't finish the them, remember share some for me, OK??.....I only want their kukkkkuuuuu (he laugh very hard)....So that I can make sup ekor..HAHAHAHAHAAH"

Jen: She raise her voice a bit...."Oh I never know that Soo is so dumb.... you very stupid lor, how can I give you their kuku? Even my boy knows it why!!"

Me and Lil continue eating our noodles...cause we knew Jen is already heat up but we still sense nothing wrong from there...(oh yeah, even though we talk in Cantonese, but we still used the word cow in English)......then suddenly.........

Ah Soo: "How come don have, you stingy and pervert lady, want keep their kuku for yourself issit?"

We all stunt there and stared straight at Soo.....then Jen.... 

Jen: She smack at the back of Soo's head......"DUMBASS!!, cows where got 'KUKU'?"

(Who's talking about me?)

Then only we realize that 'cows' only applies to females, it follows that cows do not have testicles or a penis.

We laugh so hard while Jen stares us with some kind of look that telling how one earth this bunch of degree-holders cannot even tell that.

Then after we finished our dinner, we walked Jen to the nearby supermarket to get the "cow's milk"...
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates