Sunday, December 13, 2009

Up

Have you watch Up? Yes I mean the the animation by Disney's. I heard your boo's as I know is bit outdated that I am going to talk about it now. And yeah, I know the show has been released on somewhere around May 2009. But I didn't managed to watch in cinema around that time cause of being "married' to the stupid P bookstore.

Just around this month, the original DVD is released. So I get myself a copy. Well to my astonishment this movie really worth watching twice and even thrice. You should watch with your old folks. It bring more meaning I suppose.

It's by Disney's, an animation about an old man who loses his wife and wanting to realized his wife's dream. On the journey to South America by only depending on balloons, together with him, an accidentally joined the adventure is the young and very cute explorer (Russell), who actually wanting to assists this old man's (Mr. Fredricksen) in order to get his last badge for the scout recognition. For more details go get yourself a copy or just read it at Up.

I remember a part where young Fredickson jump over the chopped tree, it is very adorable and funny. Not forgetting the part where Russell show off his GPS to Mr. Fredrickson. The characters especially Russell had carried out very well. For example, his passion about scouting, his innocent and curiousness. I pretty like the part he lure the snipe where he clapping his hand while calling out for the snipe. It is really cute.

Watch this:

and this:
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates