Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Joy of Giving

2 more days and we’re going to celebrating X’mas. Every year, on the week before this special day, I will go shopping looking for gifts and every year I did the same crazy thing and I reminded myself not to do the following year, but still…


The story is like this, on last year, when I went to shop for books as X'mas gift, I told myself that I must buy only for others but end up, I bought a lot for myself and these resulted I spend more that I had planned and it’s really make me poor the next month being needed to pay for credit card balance. And on this year, the same thing happened to me again. Can’t blame me actually as too many special promotions being held during this Festive of Gifts. Hello, where can we book’s lover stand as those books are calling you on their shelves. For example, Kino’s alone is having this Long Cool Glass promotion where 30% discount is given on those new and hot titles, same thing happens in MPH, Times, Borders and Popular Bookstore, where 20 % are given. Books like Wolf Hall (30%, Kino), Between the Assassinations (20%, Kino and Popular), Hot, Flat and Crowded (30%, Popular)….

But seriously, I think those who get X'mas present from me will get bored and furious as every year without fail, I'll giving them books.

So on this year, some changes are being made (I getting headache on X'mas gift actually). So I am going to get you’ll something that are edible from me. I’m doing this is for the sake of you all leh. You know why, next year sugar price will increase thus these thingy prices will soar too. So for the one last chance, enjoy the cheap, nice and sweeties from me. Hey those sweeties that I bought are good from qualities and renowned brands.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates