Monday, December 28, 2009

The Secrets of A Young Millionaire

Title: The Secrets of A Young Millionaire
Author: Ray Ling

Publisher: Kanyin Publications

ISBN: 9789833789238




Back Cover text

How to build a successful multi-million dollar business from nothing. even during an economic downturn?

Youth implies opportunities, and the thought of opportunities excites enthusiasm, we know is a necessary ingredient in creating wealth and enhancing our life.

From fearless rookie to an entrepreneur, I have always had passion for my work. I love my work so much that it has always been my life. Every single minute I spend on my work. Simply put, I enjoy the happiness that working brings.

When we love our job, we are energetic, and can face challenges in a positive way. being hit by difficulties will not stop nor faze us. Instead we treat them as the positive impetus that pushes us to greater heights.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more info about the book and the author, visit the author's website RayLing and you can add him on his Facebook account
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Hi!This is awesome Book about Young Millionaires.In young age to become a Millionaires is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u read it? indeed this book is amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!This is awesome Book about Young Millionaires.In young age to become a Millionaires is nice.Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates