Monday, January 10, 2011

This Is Your Problem!!

Over the weekend, I was stuck in doing cleaning. So called Spring's cleaning. Took about half day to finish all the wiping, sweeping, and thrashing. Never know the dusts can clogged up can be up to 1mm thick. See how lazy I am...Kakakaka.... When finished all the cleaning, as usual, FB time. Load to my FB's game and all of the sudden my laptop hang... then I try to refresh, kills some processes and still it was so lag. The reason why it was slow was the stupid P1 Wimax. Nowadays their services is getting bad to worst... damn it! 

The internet was so slow and it was always down... I had made dozens of complaints but they only able to provide me all those rubbish solutions like performing disk cleanup, off antivirus, hard reset the modem and worst of all, reposition the damn modem. Many times I comments on the FB pages about my problem and they will forever throws me the same quotes like "Please perform speedtest every 3 hours and sent to our email" or "We will look into your problem very soon, TQVM" or "Sorry for the inconveniences caused" and "Have u reset your modem and try reposition the modem to different directions?" As you can see, they are not proving any solutions at all but only pointing problem to us, the subscribers as though as this is OUR problem. When I request for service termination, they even want to charge me for penalty as the contract haven't end. WTF!! 

 Right to the point!!

You see, not only me who're experiencing their suck up service as you can simply go to their FB page (click HERE) and see how many are complaining over their turtle connection. I simply believe there is only a reason why their connection is getting slower by days and it's all because they wanted us, the existing customer to upgrade our plan. To make more money la. Then only we can get a "better" connection speed. Bear in mind, is Better only and it's not til we can praise them with very good.  

Yeah, they even cut your speed!!
 Don't ever try this if you ask me about them, 100% not worth.

Malaysia's Internet service providers are all money-suckers. Providing throttled and super slow connection. I vowed not to subscribe to Streamyx because of their customer services are a nightmare where you don't want to experience it. They will ask you so many unrelated nonsense where initially you only want to know how to set up some simple stuffs. Damn stupid. That why Streamyx is not on my list at all. I dunno you'll got heard of Izzi or not. but this one is the most stupid provider ever. Whole year long bad connection and worst of all, bad customer services. Then now hooked up with this Michael Lai's stupid thing. I am not a good "investor" as I always invest on something that brings bad return. Where else, in other countries, when you subscribe onto their Internet services, they gives you tons of goodies like thumbdrive, TV and even notebook. Here, not even a pencil as if really they do, they will said, "Sorry out of stock!!

When you talk about Izzi, you'll crazy, talk about P1, you'll get high blood pressure, talk about Streamyx, you'll curse your self on why on earth I go subscribe to them. My contract with P1 only going to end on this May. So apa boleh buat? Makan sendiri lor!!

So what do you think? Have you face lots of issue with P1, Streamyx or other service provider? Or do you happy with their services? 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates