Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My First Time


Have you ever thought about quitting your full time job and do something that might interest you? Well, I’ve been thinking quite a lot about this lately. To me life is just not about working in a position which you don’t even like (boring) all for the sake of getting the basic pay to survive, pay bills, rentals and utilities. 

Life should be more than that. But of course, it’s not that easy! Anyway, I crapped to much. As you guys might know, I have huge interest in books. So, last month I decided to have my first flea market at my hometown, Kajang. To be precise, it’s last weekend. I’m selling books, some Iphone accessories as well as cute little key chains. 

That's not the point I am writing for today entry. The purpose is to share with you'll the preparation part where most will think it is easy and fun. Hell NO yor!! There are loads to be done. First is to decide which books you want to sell. Me already list down what to sell but when comes to boxing the books it seem all are sell-able. End up bring too much books and when unloading it I am sweating like pig and keep cursing myself. Hahahaha!!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates