Monday, April 18, 2011

Feels Good When It's Busy

Finally I am back to update my blog. It seems like I feel better when I keep myself constructively busy. Not pretend one ok but is really busy, super busy. Since my senior resigned two weeks ago and now I can really feel that one person doing 2 person jobs. And I need congratulate myself for having so much pending jobs on hand. But come to think of it, I really did learned a lot of things. Plus my time in office past super fast. Sekejap saja lunch, then balik liao.


But sometimes cannot tahan some people lor. When your are busy with all the workload, some people happily shaking their legs and they got all of our credits nia.

Sorry lar, no mood to talk on people's back plus I don't like it too. I am hoping tomorrow will be better and things get done, at least 60% of my current pending jobs. So tired, need to sleep now..Nitey.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates