Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Eraser and Pencil

I read this on my FB's wall today. Think to share this wonderful post with you all



Pencil: I'm sorry....

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil
: I'm sorry cos you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser
: You see, I don't really mind.  I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)

Very inspirational. So in your life, who's your eraser? Or are you an eraser to someone else?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates