Friday, June 18, 2010

Jllen Kang

Since I had promised Jllen that if one day he gonna leave the company, I will have to write a post as a dedication to him. So this day had really come and now, I am scratching my head on how and what I gonna write bout him. So for not squeezing my brain too much, I decided to squeeze others brains as well (Jllen's friends) sorry guys. So without hesitating, I send out mails to his friends asking "What do they think of Jllen" and here are some of of the replies that I got back:

From Miss Elyn Ting:
"1) de way he speak hardly to understand
 2) wash cup take a long time to wash
 3) like to simply give ppl flower flower name-means simply give name to other ppl la
"

From Miss Kai Lin:
"Jllen ar... actually is a funny guy too, but sometimes i don't understand what he said. Then, u cannot trust 100% of what he told u cos he always cheat me =.= (hehe..not only i said, but his ex-colleague also said like that :p) I still remember that a case happened recently. 1 day i met him at the water dispenser there, of cos will chit-chat a bit lo..then i told him that purchasing job is easy to find cos no need a specific cert or qualification for it, unlike accounts, need at least lcci. But he told me that purchasing also need a cert which call PPP. Wasei..i really believe that got a cert call PPP n ask the full name of PPP. U know what he told me? PPP = purchasing purchasing purchasing =.=||| hmm...mayb tis consider as 冷笑话 (cold jokes)??? but not cheat."

From Mr Isaac Chin
"grey shoe", tall n dark" ** (grey shoe) fui hai, the words sound very similar for humorous in cantonese**

From Miss Xiaoqi
"actually, jllen is a "cold kidding man"....his kidding really boring one...haha and nobody can give him comment....then he also can get high on it.....ahahahaha...."

From Mr June Loo
"he always said joke to us , he look like very cool , actually he is a friendly guy, he always change people name , and the name very ugly 1, like me, he always call me " ah kiang " , =.=!! but just funny la !! erm......, still got many, but ...sorry~~~ "

From Miss Joey Yong
"Cool man"

So far, from all the comments stated above, I do experienced some of it myself. For example, Jllen indeed enjoys telling jokes. But sometimes we (cause not only me) really can't catch what his jokes means. So I can't said those are cold jokes but maybe his EQs are very high which we ordinary people cannot understand. **Salute**

Next was, can't deny that he brings laughter to everyone. I still can recall back on one conversation we had on lunch time. He ask:

Jllen: Dong gor, where are you going to tapao?
Me: Behind Public bank.
Jllen: Wah so happy ah....
Me: Why happy le?
Jllen: Because there many thing to see....
Me: ??? starts popping above my head.......Huh, what things to see?
Jllen: A lot, you can see bank, atm machines and people......
Me: can't help but to laugh ..............

(Look how short am I when I stand next to him (Jllen))

The third was nicknames....since from the first day I know him, he already calling me funny names till at last he called me Dong gor (Big bro Dong). Since he is older than me giving me a "big bro" title surely make thing awkward and that is why when we saw each other we will says hello to each other and we slightly bow to each other. Funny eh?

(Sorry Jllen) This is about the ways he talks. Sometimes I really don't understand what he's trying to mean. No matter on what and when he starts talking, he looks and sound so serious (even on jokes). That's why most of the times, I must listen very carefully in order for me to catches what he's trying to mean. Where else, if really I missed what he's saying, I just smile. I thought that this is only happening to me but hahahah it seem that many people too do experiencing the same thing.

Beside that, regarding on the washing cups part, so far I never encounter before. So no comment on this. But from what I've observed, this suit him lor. He is indeed a person that not only kind, like to bring happiness to others but he is also an environmentalist. Here are the reasons why I credited this qualities to him:

1. Being a kind person
Some people are so stupid till the extend they didn't know how to use a dustbin. Dunno which moron after he used the hand towels, he will simply threw on the floor or worst, into the washing basin. So got one time, I saw Jllen this kind men picked them up an threw into the dustbin....kudos and salute to him. **Bow**

2. Bringing happiness
He likes to tells jokes, he likes to shows a lot of funny things, he likes to talks a lot things that make people happy...and because of all these, he has a great and deep impression on us.

3. Being an environmentalist
There's one time when I go to fix a printer in his department, a lot of papers are wasted because I was doing this test printing function. So he brings me a stack of recycle papers to use on. Then I teased him by saying, "company resources must fully utilize". Then he give a finger-sign asking me to come to his desk and show an email to me. He reads it out as I can't read Chinese. The email showing in comic format that the Mother Earth is ill, global warming, and natural disasters that happened because of human not doing enough to protect the Mother Earth. That time I was dumbstruck on his concerns on Mother Earth and I do felt embarrassed by teasing him before. (Hey this doesn't mean that I am a jerk that not concern on Mother Earth)

Before I end this, this anthem of our company is dedicating to you,
(I know, they changed it from Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)

Dazzle Recron Star
Dazzle Dazzle Recron Star
Creative, Committed Recronians you are!!

Dazzle Recron Star
Dazzle Dazzle Recron Star
Will attain the worlds of high and shines in trades of sky! (we sincerely hope that you will have a smooth and happy environment on your new job)

Yeah yeah, I know this is super lame song to used as an ending and worst to use this as a dedication but still, I think that this may make some of you have a good laugh recalling when those people that really singing the song during our annual dinner (having standing straight and proud) as thought as this is an national anthem.  Where else it's only a modify version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....So....Good luck and take care, Mr Jllen Kang....

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© You. Me. Us All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates